TWO DAYS ONLINE CONFERENCE AND PAPER PRESENTATION
ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES OF CONSUMER LAWS: FUTURE PERSPECTIVE AND CHALLENGES [AUGUST 8-9, 2020]
About the organizers
The Manipal Education Group, with its heritage of excellence in higher education for over 65 years, launched Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) in 2011. The university is set up on 122 acres of land at Dehmi Kalan village off Ajmer Expressway on the outskirts of Jaipur, and is awarded as one of the best educational campuses in the country. It is the only private university in the State of Rajasthan to get A+ accreditation by NAAC.
THEME: Consumer Protection Laws
1. Mediation and Consumer Protection
2. Consumer Education and Consumer Movement: The Role of Civil Groups
3. E- Consumerism: Problems and Perspectives
4. International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
5. Jurisprudential and conceptual dimensions of consumerism
6. Consumerism in International integration of E-commerce
7. Misleading advertisements and Law
8. Consumer’s rights in the Digital Era
9. New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges.
10. Any other correlated topic.
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS TILL JULY 3 0 , 2 0 2 0
Registration Fee: INR 150/- for students
INR 250/- for Academicians and Practitioners
1. The participants should submit an abstract along with the Paper.
2. The abstracts and the manuscripts must not mention the author’s name or his/her affiliation. A separate cover page must be attached which must contain the details of the author including the author’s name, affiliation and contact details, E-mail Address, Postal Address and Contact Number.
3. The Subject of the Mail should be “Submission for-Theme-Subtheme-name of the author”. The submission should be in word doc and pdf will not be accepted.
5. All manuscripts must be submitted to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Plagiarism will result in rejection of the paper.
7. Word limit is 2000-6000 words.
8. Recommended Papers will be sent for Publication.
9. PPTs should also be made for online presentation of paper'
9. Citation - 20th Bluebook edition
· Font type: Times new roman
· Font size: 12pt.
· Line spacing: 1.5
· footnote size: 10pt
1. Dr. Harald Sippel, Director at BIAMC
2. Zisha Rizvi, Of counsel at Zilegal
Publication in ISBN numbered book for recommended submissions.
Certificate of Achievement for Best Presenter and Best Paper.
Faculty-in-Charge: Dr. Sunita Khatana: 9799583541
Swapnil Sharma: 7412960320
Richa Jhanwar: 9521896737