About the Quiz Competition:
With the aim of revolutionizing the education sector, Jus Scriptum is pleased to introduce the Online National Quiz competition on Law of Torts. It aims to provide a unique platform to students across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Quiz organized by Jus Scriptum.
Law of Torts and Landmark Judgments.
1) 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹800/-
2) 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹500/-
3) 3rd will be awarded Cash prize of ₹300/-
4) Top 10 participants shall be awarded E-Certificate of Merit.
5) All the participants shall be awarded E-Certificate of Participation.
1) The quiz will consist of 30 questions on Law of Torts which have to be attempted in 20 minutes.
2) Every right answer carries 5 marks.
3) There will be no negative marking.
4) Any responses submitted after 20 minutes have exhausted will not be considered.
Date: 16th August, 2020.
Time: 4:00 PM- 4:20 PM.
Result: Within 4 hours of the completion of the quiz.
Registration fees: ₹50/-
Registration fees can be paid via-
Google pay or Phonepe: 7017146007
Terms and Conditions:
1)The quiz will be based on the Law of Torts.
2) The Registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
3) Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
4) All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent within 5 days after the completion of the quiz.
5) The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
6)The Participants are advised to check their Whatsapp group and email-ids regularly for the updates.
For any queries feel free to contact:
Neelesh Sharma- 7017146007.
Shaurya kumar- 9504872538.
Email address- email@example.com