About NYAYA MANTHAN
NYAYA MANTHAN is a legal platform dedicated to provide various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the ideas of people associated with the field of law. We aim to provide a unique platform to law students and Law Enthusiasts across the country to test their legal knowledge.
· The interns must be good at research and analytical skills.
· The interns need to work on allotted assignment assigned during the period of internship
· The interns must submit original and unique work under the heads assigned.
· The intern can be Student of 3 year/5 year law program.
· The intern must be interested in writing and research works.
· Certificate of Publication.
· Certificate to all members after completion of tenure.
· Top 5 best members will be honored with certificate of merit.
· Top 10 members will be offered with the position of Content Writer for the tenure of 4 months.
How to Apply:
The application can be sent on email@example.com with CV and mention your name, college name and contact number in body of e-mail. The subject of the mail should be Application for Internship on or before 11:59 PM, 14 August, 2020.
For other details and queries, please contact: Anshuman Singh: 9807337000