About Legal Fumes:
LEGAL FUMES is a start-up aiming to serve all the law students as well as the CLAT aspirants by means of an online platform. The main idea is to assist every law student as well as every CLAT aspirant in every way possible which includes by conducting law quizzes, debates, essay competitions, online moots etc. Legal Fumes also aims at developing the inner talent of the student by providing intense knowledge about a course as well as also providing important knowledge about the real scenarios.
About the Competition:
Blogging is a way to inspire, empower and educate the world. In a busy world, blog writing gives a short break and full knowledge to everyone reading it. Thinking of the similar idea into picture, Team Legal Fumes brings you the National blog writing competition on any contemporary issue related to law, so that it brings out the actual emotions every law student and the legal fraternity is looking to express.
Basically, Legal Fumes is providing the platform to express your thoughts in words through this competition.
Topic: Any Contemporary issue related to law.
- Top 3 winners would get the chance to publish their blog in a ISSN No. Journal and would receive a certificate of Excellence.
- Winner: Rs 500/-
- 1st Runner’s Up: Rs 300/-
- 2nd Runner’s Up: Rs 200/-
- Publication Opportunity to TOP 10 participants
- Publication Opportunity in Jus Commune Website.
- Certificate of Participation and exciting perks to all participants.
- All the participants upon registration would be free notes on Constitutional law.
- Certificate of Participation.
- 30% off on your article publishing in ISSN No. Journal.
Last Date of Registration: July 26th 2020
Last Date of Submission: 1st August 2020
All the Submission to be done at email@example.com after the registration has been done to the competition.
Plagiarism Limit is 15%
Font Style: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
9078473139 (gpay, phonepe, paytm)
For more details visit: legalfume.wordpress.com
For any queries, feel free to contact 9078473139 (Whatsapp) or firstname.lastname@example.org