MNF LAW FIRM Vacancy at Research Board
About the Organization
MNF Law Firm is a dream project of three young and enthusiastic Law Graduates. Our primary object
is to provide legal assistance to the people from the grassroots level, our platform also promote
research, writing on various topics like legal, social, political etc.
We will also focus on providing various opportunities to the students fraternity by conducting
various competitions like Quiz, Article writing and offering Internship to the students. We have our
Honorary Board consists of Reputed Advocates of Supreme Court of India, Partners from Indian Top
Law Firms. Also a sound Advisory Board consists of Experienced Member from
Duties and Responsibilities of Research Board
1) Doing Research on Current Issues National and International aspects and Report
2) Making Current affairs.
3) Making Reports on Recent Judgment of Supreme Court of India and Various High
Courts of States.
4) Doing Research on Important Judgment.
5) Doing Research on Important legal topics.
Duration of membership will be 2 month may extend based on interest of the
1) Certificate of Excellence will be provided to Top- 5 Members based
on their works
2) Certificate of Appreciation for Top- 15 Member.
3) Letter of Recommendation will be issued to few members based on
their exemplary work.
4) All the Members will get a Certificate of Completion after Completion
Apply here -
Terms and Condition will be issued by the Firm later.