LawHabitat 2nd National Online Quiz Competition
LawHabitat is a spiffing platform initiated to mushroom outstanding legal knowledge and
awareness among laypeople. LawHabitat is an exhaustive conglomeration of theoretical and
practical nuances of the law. We also focus on providing constructive assistance to compeer
law students and the legal fraternity. LawHabitat curves the path for ardent law students who
are willing to inculcate professional skills by providing them with numerous opportunities to
emerge as an excellent par performer in the legal world.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
After the resounding success of the 1st Online National Quiz Competition, LawHabitat is
organizing its 2nd National Online Quiz Competition scheduled to be held on 10th
October 2020. It is an endeavour to provide a platform to all the law students, professionals
as well as the people belonging to non-legal domains to utilize their time effectively during
this pandemic period. It’s time to brace yourself and compete with quizzers across the nation.
SUBJECT OF THE QUIZ
● Current Affairs and Indian Polity
● Any person who is pursuing any graduate or post-graduate degree in any field from a
● Any person who holds a graduate or post-graduate degree in any field from a
● Last date of the Registration: 8th October 2020 (11:59 PM)
● Date of the Quiz Competition: 10th October, 2020 (5 PM-5:30 PM)
● Declaration of Result: 15th October, 2020 (3 PM)
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
● The platform on which the quiz will be played is Google Forms.
● The link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by LawHabitat.
● The quiz can be played on any device (Laptop/Tablet/Phone) having Internet access.
RULES OF THE QUIZ
● The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to
choose one option.
● There will be no negative marking.
● The total number of questions will be 30; all questions will carry 1 mark each.
● The total time to attempt these questions will be 30 minutes.
● The aggregate will be evaluated from 30 marks.
● The Participants are advised to check their Email-ids and WhatsApp regularly for the
● We shall not be liable for any technical glitch caused by your end.
● In case of Tie, the submission time will be the deciding element.
● In case of any ambiguity, the decision of Team LawHabitat shall be final and binding.
Participants are required to pay INR 50/- as registration fees.
MODE OF PAYMENT
● PhonePe: 8700580880 (NEERJA)
● Google Pay: 9870252822 (NEHA GURURANI)
PRIZES AND PERKS
● First Prize: INR 1000/- + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity + Free
article publication on our website
● Second Prize: INR 700/- + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity + Free
article publication on our website
● Third Prize: INR 400/- + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity
● Certificates of Merit to the next Top 10 participants.
● Certificate of Participation will be provided to every participant.
● Certificates will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned in the registration form.
Note: All the certificates shall be in the form of “e-certificates”.
HOW TO REGISTER
● Participants are required to fill the registration form HERE. Kindly attach the
screenshot of the payment in the form.
● Registration Link: https://forms.gle/mCY2XPyiUieZBjJk7
● TO DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE CLICK HERE.
● A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as you successfully fill the form and
make the required payment.
● Note: Please prefer mentioning your Whatsapp number as all important updates will
be shared on Whatsapp.