Call for Graphic design Interns at Child Rights Centre (CRC), CNLU Patna
ABOUT CNLU, PATNA
Chanakya National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education. The Chief Justice of Patna High Court is the Ex-officio Chancellor of the university.
ABOUT THE CHILD RIGHTS CENTRE
The Child Rights Centre (CRC) is a specialized research Centre of Chanakya National Law University, Patna. The Centre was established with a mission to improve access to justice for children and promote research, advanced learning and advocacy to strengthen child rights laws, policies and practices in Bihar.
Child Rights Centre is established & running with technical support of UNICEF for effective implementation of children’s laws in Bihar.
ABOUT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The centre is looking for a Graphic Design intern for One-Month Commitment. The work may include but not limited to working with Website Management Team to plan an optimal design for the same, designing certificates & Brochures for various events organised by the centre, Designing Newsletters.
The applicant must have a prior experience in this field. However, there is no bar as regard to the educational background of the intern i.e. students from Law background may also apply.
Applicant must have a good working skill with either of these: Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, CoreIDRAW, Inkscape etc.
● Working in tandem with Centre Website Management Team to optimise visual experience of the site.
● Creating social media post images.
● Designing Newsletter of the Centre.
● Creating message posters, videos and other contents as required by the Centre.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
The selected intern will work with the centre for One-Month.
● Certificate of Internship Completion
● Performance based stipend*
HOW TO APPLY
● One can apply by sending his/her CV & Statement of Purpose (Cover Letter) on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention subject line as – <APPLICATION FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN@YOUR NAME>.
● In case of any query, write us on the above mail mentioning subject - <GRD INTERNSHIP- QUERY>.
● The last date is 22nd September, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
● To select or reject an application will be the sole discretion of Child Rights Centre & its team.
● Internship may be terminated in midway if the work of the intern is not found satisfactory & for the same, stipend may not be provided.
● Selected Intern is expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the Centre (will be sent to selected candidate prior to joining the internship).