CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: CENTRE FOR INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY
STUDIES BLOG: ROLLING SUBMISSIONS
ABOUT THE BLOG
The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies Blog welcomes all kinds of submissions in
the form of articles, research pieces, opinions, case comments and short notes dealing with any
contemporary and pertinent development related to insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
All submissions must be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind will lead to
disqualification of submission. The author(s) will bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of
facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
• Submissions can be up to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. The stipulated word limited
is flexible subject to Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
• Title of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font, size 14, All Caps
and in bold. The main body of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman
font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
• Submissions must be made in a word document (‘.doc or .docx’). Name of the document
should be the same as the title of the manuscript.
• All references must be in the form of hyperlinks, linked to keywords or phrases in the
manuscript. If no hyperlink is available, endnotes should be used for reference. Speaking
endnotes or footnotes are strictly prohibited.
• Purely descriptive pieces are discouraged. Manuscripts will be evaluated majorly based on
originality, novelty, structure, analysis and argumentation. The Editorial Board reserves the
right to reject the manuscript if the manuscript does not fulfil these criteria.
• Author(s) can send their submission to cibsblog[dot]nluj@gmail[dot]com. Brief
biographical information of the author(s) along with the institution to which they are
affiliated should be provided in the body of the email.
Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed.
In case of queries, feel free to reach out at cibsblog[dot]nluj@gmail[dot]com.