Updated: Jul 1
About the organization:
LawBharat is an online informative platform that strives to foster growth and development of the legal fraternity through discussions about the developments in the field of law through competitions, publications, conferences, social events, and many more activities.
Any contemporary issue in the field of law
Process of Selection:
· Participants will submit an abstract, not exceeding 800 words with Name and email id of author(s).
· Selection of abstract will be notified.
· Selected Participants have to submit the full paper before 30th July 2020
Note: Acceptance of abstract does not necessarily mean publication of the paper. Only quality-based selected papers will be published on the website. Editors may request the participant to revise certain parts of the submitted paper if deemed appropriate.
· The Submission shall be between 3000 – 6000 words excluding footnotes.
Format: Font Style Times New Roman, Font Size 14 for Heading, Font Size 12 for sub-heading and Font Size 12 for body, 1.5 Line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides to be sent in .doc/.docx format, with keywords.
· A Uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper. The content of the research paper should be original and unpublished. No plagiarized work should be sent for publication.
Plagiarized content will be not considered (Max. 15%), If found more than 15% then it may lead to rejection of the paper.
· Upon selection, the author will be required to fill up a form sent by the LawBharat via mail which shall be required for the piece of final publication.
· Co- authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
· The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/Institute, E-mail ID and LinkedIn ID.
· The Hyperlinks and footnotes shall be mentioned in a uniform manner. References must be clearly mentioned in the end.
· Copyrights of all Content/posts shall remain with LawBharat. However, the moral rights shall vest with the Author.
· The Final discretion will be of team LawBharat.
All the submission must be emailed to our official mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘SUBMISSION OF RESEARCH PAPER’.
No fee will be charged for the publication of article. No person can Author or co-author in more than one article. But one may be Author in one article and Co-author in the other.
There is no deadline for the submission but early submission would be appreciated. LawBharat is currently accepting submission on a rolling basis.
· First Prize (Best Research Paper): Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Interview opportunity for Member of Editorial Team + Internship Opportunity with our team.
· Second Prize: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with our team.
· Third Prize: Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with our team.
· Top 10 entries will receive the certificate of Appreciation and Chance to do an online internship with our team.
Note: Selected Research Paper will be published in e-volume 1 of our publications in the name of the author(s) along with the name of the institution to which they belong.
E - Mail id: email@example.com
Contact No. - 9414563722