About Law and Lawyers
Law and Lawyers is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Call for Papers
Law and Lawyers calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews.
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal issues.
● It should be in MS Word format.
● There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
● The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
● The submission shall be grammatically correct and free from any spelling mistakes.
● The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
● There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
● The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
● New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
● There shall be no Borders.
● Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
● Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
● Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
● Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
Last date for registration: 25th August 2020
Last date for paper submission: 25th August 2020
Note: Paper will be published within 20 days after completing all the formalities. Authors will get the certificate within 25 days.
Single Author: Rs. 300/-
Co-author: Rs. 500/-
3 Authors: Rs. 800/-
To register for the call for paper, click here.
Mode of Payment
Paytm Number: 8871664244
E-mail ID: lawandlawyersofficial[at]gmail.com
Sumit Panchal: 7869654244
Ashish Tiwari: 9575746300
Visit the website of Law and Lawyers