Updated: Jul 1, 2020
About the organization:
LawBharat is an online informative platform that strives to foster growth and development of the legal fraternity through discussions about the developments in the field of law through competitions, publications, conferences, social events, and many more activities.
Any contemporary issue in the field of law.
LawBharat is inviting submissions from legal professors, law students, and others who are interested.
· The Submission shall be between 1000 – 1500 words excluding footnotes.
· All the articles/blogs shall be the original work of the author and should not have been plagiarized from any other source. If any article/blog exceeds 15% of plagiarism then it may lead to rejection.
· Upon selection, the author will be intimated within 72 hours of submission. The author will be required to fill up a form sent by the LawBharat via mail which shall be required for the piece of final publication.
· Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
· The article/blog shall be submitted in MS Word document with Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 with justified alignment.
· The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied by the Author’s Name, designation/Institute, and E-mail ID.
· The Hyperlinks and footnotes shall be mentioned in a uniform manner. References must be clearly mentioned in the end.
· Copyrights of all blog posts shall remain with LawBharat. However, moral rights shall vest with the Author.
· The Final discretion will be of team LawBharat.
All the submission must be emailed to our official mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘SUBMISSION OF ARTICLE’.
No fee will be charged for the publication of the article. No person can Author or co-author in more than one article. But one may be an author in one article and Co-author in the other.
There is no deadline for the submission but early submission would be appreciated. LawBharat is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
· Selected blogs/ articles will be published on our official website in the name of the author and co-author (if any) along with the name of the institution.
· Author of the published blogs/articles will be provided with a certificate of Publication.
E-Mail id: email@example.com
Contact No. - 9414563722