ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Iuris Jura started in the year 2020, aiming to create legal awareness and provides learning related to the law topics.
Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which gives the opportunities to all the law aspirants across India. We have put an effort so that the law aspirants and the legal fraternity can associate with us. Moreover, it is an organization that always endeavors to offer an astonishing cordial and practical outlook with equal co-operation and participation from all. Basically, it molds the legal thought process which modernizes the socio-economic lifestyle.
The main aim behind making such a vast platform is to get benefited in the best possible way in legal learning, to create legal awareness all along, and to showcase the hidden talents through blogs, articles, and so on. We are trying our best to give with all law-related content throughout, from which one could easily grasp opportunities to gain the best of it and in a quite interesting way to boost up their career in the legal realm.
We make sure that it will be a great pleasure for the law students and legal fraternity to be part of this organization. There is a lot more on the way such as brainstorming quizzes, webinars, content writing, etc. Additionally, we give regular updates from the legal fields, law notes as well as publish blogs.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR SERIES
Iuris Jura takes immense pride in announcing that we are organising a Webinar series on:
• "Future of Virtual Court Hearings (11th September 2020)".
• “The Writing Requirement: Addressing the Conundrum of the Correct Form of an Arbitration Agreement (12th September 2020)”.
The speakers for the event on 11th September 2020 are:
1. Adv. Jayant Bhatt, Independent Litigator, Member of Supreme Court Bar Association, Senior Panel Counsel, UOI.
2. Adv. Anushka Bhardwaj Arora, Principal, ABA Law Offices Advocate, Delhi High Court.
The speakers for the event on 12th September 2020 are:
1. Mr. Amitesh Deshmukh, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, NLU, Jodhpur.
2. Mrs. Aakanksha Kumar, Doctoral Scholar NLU, Jodhpur, Former Assistant professor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
ELIGIBILTY: Anyone interested in the topic - "Future of Virtual Court Hearings” & "The Writing Requirement: Addressing the Conundrum of the Correct Form of an Arbitration Agreement".
Registration Link -
Note - E-Certificate will be provided to all those will attend both the webinars.
FEE DETAILS: There is no registration Fee.
Call: 7999755987, 7828046618
For Further Details Visit our Social media handles: