ABOUT THE COMPETITION-
The objective of this Competition is for the students to approach a factual matrix from the point of view of a judge, apply the law and render a judgment. The student shall be expected to think like a judge and reach a well-reasoned conclusion. The detailed rules and Regulations of the Competition are produced below: Eligibility: · The Competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. & LL.M. course from any recognized university/school in India. · Individual participation as well as participation in a team of two i.e. co-authorship is allowed. · There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university. · The participants shall be provided with a factual matrix and would be required to write a judgment based on the same. · The participants shall write a single opinion. Multiple opinions are not allowed.
· The participants securing the first three positions i.e. First, Second and Third shall be felicitated with the certificate of appreciation.
· Certificate of participation for all participants.
· Submission & Registration Guidelines :
· For Registration and Submission - CLICK HERE
· The soft copy of Judgement should be attached with the Goggle form.
· The last date of submission and registration is 25.July.2020 till 11:59 pm
· Result announcement 10.August.2020
· There is no registration fee.